Search

Monday, December 5, 2022

Wednesday

 Kids are always asked what will they want to be when theyre older. What would be their dream job. Their goals. We all became kids at some point. Once. Others were lucky while of course there those who just wants to get old right away. Well for me, there are memories I would like to keep but I cant say I love my childhood wholeheartedly. I have some traumatizing experiences and unfortunately unlike some other kids that eventually forgot about that part of their lives I just cant. I have a very poor memory but heavy things and memories have the power to stay. I don’t know if its a curse or maybe I should be thankful about it. After all vengeance, hatred are what motivates me.

 

 

Most girls want to be successful, pretty and famous when they grow up. Well I want success but nothing else. This is me, someone who doesnt have the luxury to dream of how should I treat my skin or what make up and dresses are in. Im not that kind of girl. And im glad im different.

They may want to be miss Universe or a muse or some talented popstar. But all I can remember when I was at that age was how to become rich and travel the world.

 

So while others dreamt of that disney life or be taylor swift here I am wanting to be Wednesday Addams.

 

I first watched that weird family in an animated series, and I know instantly that they will be my favorite family. No human dramas. Which I like, and Wednesday will always be my favorite girl. Alone, fierce, savage and doesnt like humans. Well the only difference is, I love animals and she don’t.

 

Morbid thoughts, that was how bright minds work for me. No unnecessary drama. Far from living from that candy coated world others like to live in, not optimistic enough to ruin my day.

 

But of course, everyone can never be the same, even if we can compare ourselves to a fictional character. Wednesday has the confidence I don’t have. I don’t like myself. She can be so smart that its scary but im not. Yes I can be frank at times only, she has the talent to always speak her mind in everything and every situation and I often kept it to myself.

 

Im not afraid to be alone and im proud of that but it would be great if I have the power to seek justice for myself. Im not afraid of the dark , I find comfort in it. But I don’t have any special talents I can be proud of. Maybe except for being irritatingly socially awkward that I wanted to punch myself every time. I wish I could be more prouder.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment