Search

Monday, February 28, 2022

Rain in the Last Day of February

 Today, the rain pours.

It falls like tears from a confused soul.

Like me.

Bringing coldness, close to how cold her heart is.

 

Windy as expected, with no direction

Oh, how I can tell that the weather today is also lonely

Like anxiety.

Its cold, but as I grow old

Coldness became my nest.

 

The cold is creeping

My soul came weeping

Funny how winter makes my heart cry

Letting me know its alive

It seems that its waiting for it,

Like a child that is waiting for its parent.

It no longer yearns warmth

Since it been too late and it became dry.

 

It doesn’t remember how long

All it knows is it needs a song

And raindrops and cold breeze sustains the melody.

What a sad song

The heart will always be grateful to the rain.

 

Waiting for lightning

Expecting the rain

A smile will finally creep from a long burned lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment